For 44 years our commitment to quality, consistency and service have been driving factors of our business. Most important to our continued ability to operate, though, is our customers. Without you we wouldn’t be here today. Considering the current world situation regarding COVID-19, to protect you the customer and our staff, family and friends we have made some changes to how we are going to operate. We will update any further changes as they happen. We offer our sincerest hopes that we can all weather these tough times as best as possible.
In Store Policies:
- We are following rigorous cleaning/disinfecting procedures for all areas, especially areas with more chance for multiple person contact.
- To-go coffee cup service will be discontinued until further notice.
- No public restrooms will be available until further notice.
- We request that anyone who has any signs or symptoms of any illness or anyone who may be immunocompromised please refrain from coming to the store.
- In order to keep a minimum number of people in the store please try to only send one family member in or only those making a purchase.
- For the time being we ask that all in store shopping be “look, don’t touch” and only items you are going to purchase be handled. We can answer any questions regarding items to assist you.
- Only staff members will handle coffee/tea jars and work equipment. Unfortunately, we need to discontinue allowing customers to smell coffees and teas for the time being.
- We will be using a no contact payment method. For debit/credit cards only the customer will handle the card and no signatures will be required so you do not have to touch the Square screen, the card reader will be sanitized between all customers. We will still accept cash and check and ask that customers place payment on the counter for staff to pick up, change will be placed on the counter for customer to pick up.
Coffee Buying Options:
- The store is currently still open for in-store shopping Tuesday thru Friday 9am to 4pm and Saturdays 10am to 3pm, please see policies above.
- Orders may also be placed via phone: (256) 539-1636, our website: www.kaffeeklatsch.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through Grub South in Huntsville: www.grubsouth.com.
- We will continue any shipping orders in Huntsville and throughout the country as usual unless there are disruptions to USPS or UPS services.
- Grub South is offering no-contact delivery service, please see their website for more information.
- During this time some local delivery is available via our own staff. Customers located in 35801 zip code are eligible for this service. Orders must be paid ahead and will be delivered with no-contact.
- Customers can request no-contact pick up orders as well. Orders must be paid ahead and will be placed by the store entrance when ready.
- While we are usually able to have orders ready the same day, during this time please allow up to 24 hours for your order to be ready for pick up or shipment. Please do not come for your pickup order until you have received confirmation that it is ready.
Remember to consider not just how COVID-19 affects you but how it affects all those around you, people you know or not, we are all in this together. Again we offer our love, care and hope that we can all get through this with as minimal impact on our lives as possible and that we may handle the impacts as best we can as they come. Take care of yourselves and help others as you can
– The Kaffeeklatsch Crew, Grant and Kathryn, Joanna, Katie, Rita and Ross